Are you excited for Watch Dogs 2? We certainly are – so excited, in fact, that we’re already thinking about what comes next: the season pass.
For £29.99, players can add a bunch of extra content to their Watch Dogs 2 experience – missions, co-op challenges, difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and a butt-load of customisation items. Each downloadable content pack will be available exclusively to PlayStation 4 owners for 30-days, before arriving on other formats.
Here’s the official list:
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that pits players against a new type of enemy equipped with advanced weaponry (available on December 13th on PlayStation 4.)
- Human Conditions: This pack contains three new hour long story missions. In Automata, dedsec reveal the dark secrets of a biometric car company, in Bad Medicine, Marcus teams up with Watch Dogs 1’s Geordie to take on the Russian mob, and in Caustic Progress, works with Prime Eight’s Lenni to expose a company that’s been experimenting on the homeless. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite-level co-op missions and a new enemy type – the Jammer – with the technology to hunt players down (available Spring 2017.)
- No Compromise: Experience an all-new world story in which Marcus gets mixed up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco, putting himself in the cross-hairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode – Showd0wn – where only the best players survive (available Spring 2017).
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style (available on Day One).
- Root Access Bundle: Full sets of outfits, cars, a drone skin and a new weapon – as well as the Zodiac Killer mission (available this Winter.)
As well as being available separately for £29.99, the Season Pass is included in the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition.
For all the latest Watch Dogs 2 news, stay tuned to UbiBlog.