The 1.4 patch for The Division is available on all platforms (Xbox One, PS4, and PC) today, October 25. The new patch – tested extensively on The Division’s Public Test Server – includes numerous fixes across nearly every facet of the core Division experience, including UI, various stats (weapons and gear), loot drops, and activities like High Value Targets. 1.4 also introduces the concept of World Tiers, which allows you to select the level of enemy AI and the corresponding loot they drop. For example, Tier 2 features enemies at level 31, which means they drop 182 gear score rewards. Also of note are the specific gameplay changes featured in 1.4, which can be found below:
• Time to kill enemy NPCs has been lowered.
• Many improvements were made to enemy AI.
• Player ammo capacity has been increased by 50% after level 30.
• When matchmaking, the game will now attempt to refill empty slots if the group privacy allows it.
• Incendiary and Explosive Rounds will no longer apply status effects like Stagger and On Fire.
• Accuracy will now be lowered for a short duration after performing a combat roll.
• Added a delay between leaving a group and signing up for matchmaking.
• Weapon magazines are now refilled when restocking from an ammo crate.
• The crafting material drops from the Base of Operations will now reward High-End quality after level 30.
• Removed scavenging from the game. Scavenging is removed as a secondary stat on all gear pieces. New gear pieces can no longer roll scavenging.
• The Map indicator for Rogue players now increases in size the closer they are to the player.
• Player grenade damage now scales with the current World Tier to ensure consistent efficiency against NPCs across World Tiers.
• Shotgunner NPCs: their damage falloff and accuracy have been slightly reduced. This should limit their range and lower their lethality in long to mid-range combat.
• Several improvements to NPC AI.
• Player health will now progressively regenerate to full when out of combat.
• Updated the ways NPCs react to Player Threat, now allowing players to more predictably manage enemy agro
Click here for the full list of 1.4 patch notes and check out our previous overage of The Division by clicking the links below: