You’re fresh out of school, but don’t want to settle for an average entry-level job? Sounds like our Graduate Program might be exactly what you need. For the fourth year running, the Ubisoft Graduate Program is recruiting talented professionals to join its studios across Europe, Asia and North America. Applications are now open on the official website until March 5, 2017. This year, you can apply for a brand new track in UX Design in addition to programming and project management tracks. Want to know more about the jobs and the program in general? Find out how below.
Live Chat Event
It will all happen here on Thursday December, 8 2016. Four Ubisoft Graduates currently in the program will share their personal experiences during an exclusive Q&A session on Facebook. They will be joined by an expert in UX Design for more insights into the new track. If you still have a few questions, this is the perfect time to join in and ask away before sending in your application.
Why Join the Program
The Ubisoft Graduate Program not only offers successful candidates their first job in the industry, but also a custom-made experience to speed up their career. Since its launch, more than 30 graduates have been living this challenging experience: a two-year immersion in development teams getting hands-on on high-scale projects. Here’s more on what you can expect:
• Enjoy a full international experience: After spending a year in your home studio, you will move to another location abroad the second year.
• Face challenges from day one: You will be trusted with responsibilities from the start, learn on the ground, and get increasing ownership in your tasks.
• Work on amazing projects: Ghost Recon Wildlands, Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed, STEEP, Far Cry, The Crew… Our Graduates have already contributed to some of the biggest titles at Ubisoft.
• Get customized support: You will attend dedicated training events (in-depth workshops and seminars, monthly sharing sessions…) and learn directly from experts. All year long, you will benefit from the close support of your mentor, someone senior in your field of expertise.
• Join a worldwide community of graduates: You will be part of a friendly network of graduates coming from diverse backgrounds and expertise, with opportunities to share and learn together.
Choose Your Path
The Graduate Program enables you to gain expertise in one of four different disciplines:
• Online Programming
• Gameplay/AI Programming
• Project Management
• UX Design [NEW!]
Go to our website to learn more on each job and find out what skills we are looking for.
Candidates have until March 5, 2017 to apply. You can apply even if you haven’t graduated just yet, as long as you will be by the time the program begins between July and September 2017. After the online application stage, the selection process will involve local interviews, technical tests online or an assessment day, and interviews with Ubisoft’s experts. All graduates will be selected around mid-April.