The contents of the For Honor Season Pass have been revealed. Let’s take a look at what it includes:
• Six new Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor’s in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges.
• Six elite outfits to customize the new heroes
• Exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
• Three exclusive emblem outlines
• Three scavenger crates that unlock additional gear
• 30-Day Champion Status – Gives XP boosts to you and your friends, as well as more XP from crafting and more loot at the end of matches.
In addition to the Season Pass content, For Honor will feature free downloadable content that will be released over the course of the three seasons. This content includes new maps, modes, and gear that will be available to all players, but Season Pass owners will have an early access period for some elements of this content as well.
Those looking to get an early taste of For Honor’s unique combat will have an opportunity to do so on February 9, when the open beta begins. Players will have the chance to try out Elimination, Domination, Brawl, and Duel modes, and do battle as nine of the game’s 12 playable Heroes.
For Honor will be available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC on February 14. The Season Pass is available for purchase alongside the main game, or as a part of the For Honor Gold Edition. For more information on For Honor, check out our previous coverage: